Our team of Quality Assurance Engineers has years of experience, reinforced by annual education and training. Each of us not only has the necessary technical knowledge but also the necessary skills to really contribute actively within organizations.
We view every project from the larger picture and always dare to ask the right questions. Our can-do mentality and solution-oriented approach always ensure the necessary progress within your project.
ttl.be has set itself the goal of bringing the best QA Engineers to the market and, as a result, to be considered even more as the reference in the field of Quality Assurance.
Are you starting a new project and looking for reinforcement with a clear vision and approach to quality where you are central? Are you encountering difficulties with finding a quality driven approach during a software development project? Then you have come to the right place! We always work according to the best practice approach and if necessary dare to go against the flow - by doing this - we guarantee you a sustainable growth of your organization.
What can we offer you?
Our experienced Software QA consultants assist you with their knowledge.
• Software agility cannot exist without sustainable automation scripts; we set-up your test automation framework.
• Defining strategy collaboratively determining the best approach using the principles of risk-based business-driven testing.
• Assessment of the “as-is” and “to-be” situation using our proprietary method “classic” or “scrum” testing-IQ assessment to derive an agreed action plan for improvement of the maturity of the organisation.
• Coaching your staff in their testing role.
The Academy offers training to newbie's in quality as well as advanced Software QA Engineers in open and in-company courses.
Our experienced consultants automate your unit and/or acceptance tests.
• Selenium-based unit test framework
• ATDD testing with Cucumber
Our experienced consultants plan and organise your approach.
• Infrastructure testing: moving data centres, cloud computing, server upgrades, virtualisation, software-defined networks, firewalling, smart cards, telephony.
• ERP & supply chain testing
• Data migration testing
• Blockchain testing
• Data-centric testing: data warehouse/ETL testing
• Human Resources testing
Our experienced consultants analyse and test your complex applications and systems.
Using different test techniques such as manual, exploratory, story-driven, use-case driven testing they write test scenarios/test cases/test charters, execute tests, create/manage defects and report results in a project environment (agile or sequential) or operational environment (devops).
BRAINS & HANDS
An experienced team of consultants takes care of (a part) of your testing.
They are responsible for test leading, automation and execution.